Sunday, October 28, 2012

Until's Fav's

Favorite Pass Time: Some where writing poetry and listening to the rain or sitting at the park on early mornings swinging while eating a peach listening to nature.

Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Covered Strawberries (all kinds).

Favorite Quotes: Though there are many one of my favorite quotes right now that pertains to my life at this moment. "It is better to write for self and have no public than to write for public and have no self."

Favorite Book of all Time: "Round the Corner" by The Bank Street Reader Group

Favorite Songs (right now): You Bring out the Best in Me by Tyrese, Let me Love You by Ne-Yo and Freedom by Brandy

Who would like to meet? There are many I would love to meet. However, right now I would really like to meet Amel Larrieux  and Brandy because their music embodies and reflects what I pour into my life and poetry; rareness, beauty, inside and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment